The TRUNCH CROWN
A Community Asset The tenant, Iain Chambers, welcomes you to The Trunch Crown.
Iain took on the tenancy of this Bateman’s public house on Tuesday 13th November 2018 when the refurbishment commenced.
Besides serving the familiar Bateman’s cask ales, food will be served offering the speciality dish Italian Pizza, in house or take away. Teas, coffee, non alcoholic drinks and a selection pies, cakes and biscuits will also be available
Traditional Sunday roasts are also available.
Membership is available and for full details contact Iain, email: email@example.com or telephone: 01263 722341
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Thursday 12noon – 3.00pm and 5.00pm – 1o.oopm
Friday – Saturday – 12.00noon – 10.30pm
Sunday – 12.00noon – 9.00pm
Visit the Web Site >> www.thetrunchcrown.co.uk
- Tuesday 14th – Quiz Night 8pm
New teams / individuals always welcome
- Saturday 18th – Richard Digance 8pm
Famous Singer / Comedian book a table for food to guarantee a place!
- Tuesday 21st – Curry Night 6pm – 9pm
Lots of options including Vegan and Veggie and strengths!!
- Saturday 25th – Burns Night 6pm – 9pm – Haggis, Tatties and Neeps, as well as the addressing the Haggis.
- Saturday 25th – International Spanish Guitarist Claude Bourbon 8.30pm onward
- Tuesday 4th – Bangers and Mash Night 6pm – 9pm – A fine selection of flavoured sausages and mash available inc. Veggie option
- Friday 7th – Live music from Dan Star 8pm onwards
- Tuesday 11th – Quiz Night 8pm onwards – only £1 per person entry with cash prizes and chips at half time – All welcome
- Friday 14th – Valentines Night 6pm – 9pm – A special meal offer of 2 x 9’’ Pizza of your choice + 1 side dish + a bottle of Prosecco (worth £15) all for just £25!! Please book early.
- Tuesday 18th – Magic Night 7pm – 9pm – We will have a magician doing table magic from 7pm – each booked table gets at least 10mins of personal show. Then a full show from 8pm. Book a table to eat to get a guaranteed place. Great for families.
- Tuesday 25th – Burger Night 6pm – 9pm – a fine selection of homemade burgers, Veggie options available as always
- Thursday 27th – Scrabble Night 6pm – 8.30pm – For all you Scrabble addicts we invite everyone to come to play, with prizes for best scoring round and highest word score. Kids and families welcome.
”After living in TRUNCH for 33 years, I have never visited ‘ The Crown ‘ on more than a couple of occasions . In the past week,I have visited twice, on recommendation, the Sunday roast was very good, traditional home cooking at it’s best , on Wednesday a take away pizza. . . ultimate cheese. . . Wow to die for. . .best pizza EVER ! ! Also only 10 minutes walk away from my home. Come on Truncheons, use it don’t lose it. I certainly will. Thanks Iain and staff for making everyone so welcome ” from Maureen
”It’s such a lovely pub! Friendly bar maid who makes everyone feel welcome and will talk to everyone and make the atmosphere fun, the food is lovely and the drinks are a reasonable price. The locals are very friendly people and everyone seems to get along! Me and my boyfriend have been here many times now and I will definitely be going back for many years to come!” from Cardy
“We have just celebrated Leo’s 18th at the Crown, Trunch and had an amazing time looked after brilliantly by Ian and his fabulous staff. Wonderful pub and Ian couldn’t do enough for us. We are very lucky to have such a fabulous pub in the village. Many thanks for such a lovely afternoon”. from Jill